Fudan Fellow Program welcomes excellent scholars around the world to Shanghai for on-campus academic interaction with Fudan community. Fudan Fellows are invited to engage his or her on-going researches in humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, technology and engineering, life sciences and medical sciences in Shanghai China.
The goals of Fudan Fellow Program are:
- To facilitate the fellows with in-depth understanding of China and China related issues,
- To promote academic communication between Fudan faculty and international scholars, and
- To build strong partnership between Fudan University and leading research institutes around the world.
Fudan Fellow Program accepts full-time Associate Professor and Professor in the above fields of study. The Program does not award an academic diploma. All applicants shall:
- Have an on-going research project,
- Have a good command of working languages to interact with Fudan community where Chinese and English are most spoken,
- Be a citizen of a foreign country and holds a full-time position in a foreign institute.
Fudan Fellows are invited to Fudan campus for four-weeks to sixteen weeks. For every four weeks on campus, fellows are asked to give at least one lecture, either to students or fellow researches, or to host workshops and seminars. Fellows are encouraged to publish papers after the fellowship is completed under the title of Fudan Fellow. A copy of the publication shall be presented and kept by Fudan University.
- Accommodation on or near campus will be provided during the fellowship.
- International round-trip air fare will be reimbursed upon application by the fellow.
- A monthly stipend will be granted, RMB￥10,000 for Associate Professors, and RMB￥15,000 for Professors.
All applications are subject to Fudan Fellow Program Academic Committee and are considered on a case-by-case basis. Applications shall include:
- Application Form,
- Curriculum vitae that includes education background, research experience and publications, and
- Research proposal.
All applications shall be written in Chinese or English. Due date for 2018 applications is January 14, 2018.
How to apply
Please download the Application Form and send it with other files required to email@example.com.